This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post

And who is the unlucky one who gets to scan all that crap out when it's finally pulled because it ran out of date after being stored on the bunker in the hallway for almost two years in milk crates?

Luckily it wasn't me this time (still filling in for the scan person, who is set to return March 7th) but I'm sure I'll make up for it this fall.
    That was me today.

Three cases of Tootsie Roll Childs Play set aside for markdown LET'S MAKE IT RAIN MUHFUCKAZ.

And I still haven't gotten to the 12 cases of Snickers that are either expired or close to it. The shit you find when purging out the backroom for the first time in over six months.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      That was me today.

Three cases of Tootsie Roll Childs Play set aside for markdown LET'S MAKE IT RAIN MUHFUCKAZ.

And I still haven't gotten to the 12 cases of Snickers that are either expired or close to it. The shit you find when purging out the backroom for the first time in over six months.
      Commonly known as "getting ready for Inventory"

Oh, the stuff we find when we're cleaning up and getting set up: stuff that either got packed away after the holidays that wasn't scanned out during post holiday clean up, or crap that was discontinued that the reset team pulled during their monthly pilferage of the store and either a) didn't label to be marked down and went mistakenly into the back stock or b) or our Ass man (aka Germ) didn't get marked down fast enough to get out to the clearance rack (which stays packed most of the time) so we could clear it out before it went out of date or Inventory approached.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X