Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Forgotten - Darryl Worley
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
      Have You Forgotten - Darryl Worley
      "You Won't Change Me" by Black Sabbath
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• She Couldn't Change Me - Montgomery Gentry

Comment

• Change the Locks - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Lock and Key - Rush
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Lock For Rock (And Other Sporting Cliches) - Hey! Hello!
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Don't Rock the Jukebox - Alan Jackson

Comment

• Don't Let Go - Delain
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                  OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                  she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                  Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Let Me Be - Escape the Fate

Comment

• Let Me Be There - Tanya Tucker (among others)

Comment

• Let Me Out - Electric Mary
                        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was this Stupid Song Written about Me - Fall Out Boy

Comment

• Don't Be Stupid - Shania Twain

Comment

• I Like 'em Big and Stupid - Julie Brown

Comment

• Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean

Comment

Working...
                                X