Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the US there are many who forget the right to remain silent is also a really darn good idea!
    "Announcing your intentions is a good way to hear God laugh." Al Swearingen (Deadwood)

Comment

• Quoth 2gigch1 View Post
      In the US there are many who forget the right to remain silent is also a really darn good idea!
      As Tater Salad once said "I had the right to remain silent but didn't have the ability."
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DeltaBladeX View Post
        New Zealand if I remember correctly.
        Oh, yes, because they're so close to one another Wow . . . what a way to be way off.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

• Well, they're both fairly large islands.....

ANYONE could have made that mistake.
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• Quoth 2gigch1 View Post
            In the US there are many who forget the right to remain silent is also a really darn good idea!
            'Twas ever so. The same people also forget that just because an agent puts you on hold doesn't mean the call recorder has stopped working. Also doesn't mean you're actually on hold, sometimes they just hit the mute key for a moment.

Some folk talking to fraudbusters like TimmyHate have learned this to their cost. I know because I had to listen to the call recordings.

Example of such entertainment (paraphrased, it was a few years ago)..
            "Yeah, f***'in insurance company again.... nah, I'm on hold.... I know, I keep telling them that, but I don't think they believe me..... Well, it was your f***'in idea to hide it up and then claim it was nicked...."

Comment

• Any update?

Comment

• Just spoke with our Relationship manager.

Sounds like Mr Wheresmycar has now left employment with (bank). Alledgedly of his own violition - insofar as 'Jump before we push you' can be.

On the police side...i got nothing new at this stage.
                How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

• Just wait, there'll be a news story about a guy robbing that same bank later next week...
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• What I really want to know is what body of water did that car end up at the bottom of?
                    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• And what happens when they find it?
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
                        And what happens when they find it?
                        They call Argabarga's company.
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth TimmyHate View Post
                          Just spoke with our Relationship manager.

Sounds like Mr Wheresmycar has now left employment with (bank). Alledgedly of his own violition - insofar as 'Jump before we push you' can be.

On the police side...i got nothing new at this stage.
                          And for some reason this doesn't surprise me one bit. I guess leaving in lieu of getting fired and charges filed is the better part of valor.

I'm also guessing at this point the car won't be found, probably long since chopped up for spare parts. What about the claim, any way to deny it?

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                            They call Argabarga's company.
                            Everybody got your water-walkers on? We've got a road trip to New Zealand, Twitch.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Everybody got your water-walkers on? We've got a road trip to New Zealand, Twitch.
                              Ah yes.. I'd forgotten for the moment the slight difference in location. Had a bad case of continental drift there.
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                                Ah yes.. I'd forgotten for the moment the slight difference in location. Had a bad case of continental drift there.
                                Now if it was to Old Zealand... Mytical likely could hitch a ride...
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X