This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walla Walla Washington 99362

I think some of those "fake" businesses were or some are real now.

Comment

Quoth 2gigch1 View Post
      Don't forget Worcester County (Wus Ter), where people go out on the water (wood er), or even has people from Baltimore go 'down the ocean' (downy oshun), says the guy driving down to Princess Anne today.
      One of my favorites: People in "Balmer" (Baltimore) get on the "amberlamps" (ambulance)
      "People can be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid." from Seize the Night by Dean Koontz

Comment

Quoth kmariem View Post
        One of my favorites: People in "Balmer" (Baltimore) get on the "amberlamps" (ambulance)
        And they take the amberlamps to the "farhice" (firehouse).
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          That one I haven't heard. But I avoid Baltimore like the plague
          "People can be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid." from Seize the Night by Dean Koontz

Comment

Quoth kmariem View Post
            You forgot to mention that Balmer is in the state of Merlan (Maryland).
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

One of Jeff Foxworthy's old old OLD routines (before he had perfected the you might be a redneck schtick) involved him playing the part of a 911 operator in Atlanta unable to understand a man with a thick drawl calling for an Ambulance for Sycamore Street for a pedestrian struck by a car.

After several attempts to pronounce "Sycamore" the frustrated caller says "Aw' heck, I'm gonna drag the dude over to Lee Street, you can pick him up there!"
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Hey, I remember that bit!

S, y, c...wait a minute, wait a minute...s, i...
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Wow, I haven't heard anyone who says it like that. "Ambalanz" sure.... I haven't had occasion to hear "farhice", just "far". One of my co irkers makes "on" a two or three syllable word. "What's goin' oh-wn?""

{and people from Bawlmer are Balmorons There's a song and everything...}
                  Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
                  At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Working...
                  X