Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're going the right way for a smacked bottom.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
    Yes. I'm from the South. Yes. I have an accent.
    Quoth wolfie View Post
    I thought y'all drove full-size domestic pickup trucks, not subcompact Korean cars.
    Quoth pzychobitch View Post
    Heyy, mine's japanese.
    If it's Japanese, it's not an Accent - Hyundai (makers of the Accent) are based in South Korea.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      This thread is useless without video.

If you don't get it, try reading the quote out loud.
      *twerks*
      Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
      It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        --yoopers (UP--upper peninsula Michigan) have a really specific way of pushing vowels through their upper register. I don't know how else to explain that.
        Say yah to the U.P., eh?

And no, I'm not a yooper; I'm a troll. We live below the (Mackinac) bridge, you see.
        "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

I've lived in the south for almost 17 years.....people who know I'm from up North comment about my lack of northern accent....I always tell them I lived halfway between Boston and New York....the accents cancelled each other out.....

Comment

Quoth SuckMyFuxkCustomers View Post
            GA is just trashy feeling.
            Thanks! We resemble that remark!
            "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
            - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Working...
            X