This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it's me...

Let's see...last time I was here was a couple of years ago. Some of you still remember me...I made a lot of friends through CS, and a lot has happened. Here's a quick list of what's gone on since then:

I moved to New Hampshire shortly before I left CS last to be with my then- (and current) gf, GolfCart34. About six months thereafter, we moved to Virginia to be closer to her mom. I took a job selling cars down there, and did rather well for most of the time I was there. We both eventually got sick of Virginia and became homesick; she moved back to New Hampshire to finish her degree, and I moved back to Vermont a few months later. Now, we're living in Vermont together and I'm back at my old, non-customer-related job again. She, on the other hand, is working for a local bank.

I've been mulling over re-joining CS for a while now, and a couple other people who re-joined a while back said I should. So here I am! I might not be as talkative as I used to be, but I may pipe up occasionally. Bye for now!
    "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

back.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Thanks, Ree!

Comment

Welcome back, dude.
        Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

I remember you. Welcome back.

I was going to upgrade you so you wouldn't have to go thru the whole moderation thing, but it looks like someone beat me to it.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Nah, I'm not missed here.

Comment

Just to even you up, I'll comment so we can be tied at 7 greetings.
              Suddenly, Vermont became the epicenter of the dystopia.

Comment

Make that 8

Let the games begin!
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Now it's 9.

Good to see you came home finally.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I vaguly remember you. Welcome back.
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wow, Chops, it feels like ages since seeing you on the board. I'm glad to see you and Golfcart are doing well.
                      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
                      X