This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bell Ringer for the Denizens of Hell

Hey all...figured it was time to start lurking again now that I have a new job, and I'm not working at home any more Who knows, maybe I'll come up with some stories, but thus far I've lucked out...the new job hasn't had that many major irritants!

Anyway, I'll be around on the forums again until then. Have fun
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Welcome back.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Welcome back. I've always enjoyed your SC stories, and read your posts in War Stories now and then.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Oooh, I've missed you bunches. Welcome back!
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Welcome back. I still get a kick out of knowing that one of my first posts on the board prompted one of your War Stories.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Welcome back. I still get a kick out of knowing that one of my first posts on the board prompted one of your War Stories.
            I can't remember, was it the manager one, or the "thrown out" one? I keep trying to think of it, but every time I think about those stories too much I end up rocking back and forth in a corner until one of the nice doctors makes me venture out in return for a cookie...

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
              I can't remember, was it the manager one, or the "thrown out" one? I keep trying to think of it, but every time I think about those stories too much I end up rocking back and forth in a corner until one of the nice doctors makes me venture out in return for a cookie...
              The "thrown out" one. War Story here, apparently inspired by my very first post on the boards.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh yeah...which war story was it Khiras? Oh, I don't know, maybe the one where you specifically mention Jay!?

I'm observant sometimes

Comment

Stop leaving us, Khiras. Stay put.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                    Stop leaving us, Khiras. Stay put.
                    It's haaaaaaard! It doesn't help that, somehow, I've managed to find the most weirdly happy and friendly guests I've ever seen at a hotel in my current job. Sort of cuts down on my material

Comment

Working...
                    X