X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double teen attack!

Not horrible. But stupid.

The local "so pro" skater boys came in, two bought buffets and drinks. One stood there staring at my glasses. The two got two plates each, and sat down. Orange Shirt didn't pay, but Black Shirts 1/2 did.

I kept a close watch, and they knew it, OS stared directly at me the whole night.

I go to the back, having to walk behind them, and see OS take a bite and sip.

I come back, tap OS on the shoulder, and:
    Me: I don't recall you paying for that.
    Me: Nope.
    BS1: I'm so trying to put this food in BS2's cup, but OS took it and that's why he has i.
    Me: Uh huh... Once more, and I will call the cops, who are about 50ft. away.

That made them leave fast.

SECOND!

Thugaboo Eminem Boy and Home Slice came in for the buffet, but both paid.

A family of EIGHT comes in and the buffet gets wiped for a couple minutes.
    I'm setting a new pizza down, yell, "PEPPERONI PIZZA!" and TEB says to HS whiel looking at me, "Man, they ain't got shit for pizza choices out 'ee." HS had the good grace to look apologetic at me, and I literally hissed at TEB.

He didn't speak again.

(After that one time and the hilarity here, I use the hiss and it works! Tell your friends!)

Maybe deys comes back lata wit der homeboyz and teach u a lesson here!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Maybe deys comes back lata wit der homeboyz and teach u a lesson here!
      Then they'd better watch out. Night time when the female manager and I are left there, my katana is sharp and deadly and waiting lol

Comment

Working...
      X