• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sparkticus View Post
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."
    Isn't that from Firefly?

Rapscallion

Comment

yeah, not long before Mal says about cotton dresses having a whole "airflow" thing
      "Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Isn't that from Firefly?

Rapscallion
        Yes. From "Our Mrs. Reynolds."
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          Yes. From "Our Mrs. Reynolds."
          Personally, one of my favourite episodes, because of the floral bonnet, the airflow bit, and "the special hell"
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Personally, one of my favourite episodes, because of the floral bonnet, the airflow bit, and "the special hell"
            haha ditto... this eppie and Ariel are my two favs...

Mind you, I love 'em all... must have watched each ep somewhere close to a minimum of five times or so *hides*
            "Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              I hope Gitmo has a pool.
              If it doesn't...well, us fangirls can take a road trip.

If you are an American citizen traveling abroad and your passport is seized by the local authorities ( For molesting farm yard animals or some such ) do you:

A) Plead innocent. The goat was legal age of consent.
              B) Contact the US Embassy in that country for assistance.
              C) Forge yourself a fake replacement passport then attempt to re-enter the US via Canada.

If you guessed C, you may be currently stuck at YVR with your pants down waiting for Officer Coldhands to finish pulling his latex gloves on.
              What happens when someone chooses option A?

Me: "Our travel agents arrive at 8am pacific."
              SC: "What's that in regular time?"

Oh, sorry. I wasn't aware you were calling from the center of the universe. I apologize for my rudeness in daring to offer you our business hours in the format of an insignificant freak of a timezone such as Pacific. I should have noticed the gravitational pull that indicated that myself and the rest of the world were, in fact, revolving around your grossly inflated self importance. Again, my sincere apologies.
              Biscuit. I'd love to see the reaction when that person finds out about Alaskan and Hawaiian time.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Gravekeeper, speechless?

Oh man....

While I'm sure it was a perfectly legitimate call considering the account ( a medical lab ), it doesn't change the fact a guy just asked me if I can could come pick up his semen.

I really have no punch line here. There's just not much I can say to follow that up.

Oh, this just had me in in stiches...
                ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Killer Bees View Post
                  So, GK is cute, funny and has a sexy accented voice? *swoon*
                  Accented???? Although female, my "accent" is pretty similar to GK's.... I'm curious to see why this would be a plus. No one I know has ever wanted me or swooned due to my accent LOL (maybe it's only for the boys)
                  GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                    Accented???? Although female, my "accent" is pretty similar to GK's.... I'm curious to see why this would be a plus. No one I know has ever wanted me or swooned due to my accent LOL (maybe it's only for the boys)
                    That's very possible.

Canadian accents seem to sound better on men.... and Russian accents are sexier on women... *shrug*

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Nascar isn't limited to humans.... http://www.funnycatpix.com/_pics/funny_helmet_cat.jpg
                      Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

ok ok cute scary scared cat, but repsac NHRA is National Hot Rod Association (drag racing) Still cute scary scared cat.
                        Meeeeoooow.....
                        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                          No one I know has ever wanted me or swooned due to my accent LOL (maybe it's only for the boys)
                          More than likely, I'd swoon at your accent, if I ever heard your voice.
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                          X