This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    nah, I prefer the raging barbarian that leaves them splattered all over the hot dog display.
    "This. Is. 7-11!" doesn't have quite the right ring to it.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Don't you guys realize the people who seem to have the most money are actually broke? The kids who seem to be spoiled rotten already spent their $2,000 a week allowance elsewhere.

Ex roomate drove a brand new truck his parents bought him, spoiled his gf and her baby rotten, owned two brand new motorcycles, yet never seemed to be able to pay the bills.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        whats the term I seek? 100% "designer" cloths, expensive cell phones, loud, inconsiderate, rude, took daddy's keys to drive to the store? I don't know what the classification is for this particularly type of person so
        When I read this part, I was thinking "Snobs*" or something along those lines

by the way, 16 is over the legal limit in most places... but I gotta wonder if the guy consented, based on your description of the girls

* I was looking at the second definition, the wikipedia one :P
        Last edited by Jacen; 10-07-2007, 10:13 PM.
        MMO Addicts group

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Don't you guys realize the people who seem to have the most money are actually broke? The kids who seem to be spoiled rotten already spent their $2,000 a week allowance elsewhere.
          Exactly. I went to high school with these kids. While I was working to earn my money babysitting and having a real job, and learning to be careful with my hard earned money, daddy was buying them everything. And to think, I feel spoiled because my parents were good enough to pay for half my college and most of my (used) car.

Also, the clerk was an idiot. They will not come back, and if they do, it will just be to try to pull the same shit again, and to whine when they (hopefully) don't get their way.
          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Working...
          X