This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Juwl View Post
    I'm aware of that, but my mind went there anyway. I do so need to remember to put its leash on when I come to CS...
    But where's the fun in that? I thought this was an off-leash area...

Quoth Tigress View Post
    the big, mean employee
    I think it has been previously established that Shironu is quite little

Luckily, for the most part, if people came behind my counter, I had the whole "cash handling procedures" to fall back on...then again, most people are not stupid enough to go behind a register in a store. Usually the only time I got adults coming back there was when they were trying to catch their toddlers who had gotten loose and decided to visit us. I always threatened to put them to work
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      But where's the fun in that? I thought this was an off-leash area...
      Oh, so, you give your slaves free-reign on CS? Dirty...
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        Oh, so, you give your slaves free-reign on CS? Dirty...
        Well, yeah, that, too.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I must be a nice guy

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
          You know, I would report that you are getting written up for enforcing health laws on your bakery. Maybe drop hints about health codes, diseases one can catch, and the many fines and trouble that could occur to your grocery manager. Or I could lend one of my swords, I don't think anyone would want to miss with a baker wielding a katana.
          Last week the new employee (the resume of whom says they have three years experience working in fast food stores) walks into the back as I am preparing a block of processed beef to go into the oven. Walks up to my table and reaches out a hand to feel the meat as he asks me what it is made of.

He was very surprised and claims that he does not understand why I was yelling at him. He is lucky I am a nice guy as I had the long knife in my hand, it would have been just as easy to stop him by removing his fingers.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            I think it has been previously established that Shironu is quite little
            I'm 5'2", 170 lbs but look 130 lbs.

This Mean big employee is smaller than princess.

And I don't give a plop about anything Liza says about getting written up, seeing as she's the world's sissiest manager. Assistant manager (who is a bear of a man) said I did it right, along with the rest of the superiors I told the story to. Liza believes that since I'm such a tiny girl I should let people walk all over me and blah blah blah...

Also, I'll leave my c*lisses and my t*b*rn*cks to myself.

For now.

Princess is now a cashier at the store and she always sparkly colgate smile at me even when she doesn't have to, so I'm guessing she wasn't traumatized by me ousting her out.

Here's hoping it's because she caught on you don't walk in a food preperation area to molest food bags.
            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post

Here's hoping it's because she caught on you don't walk in a food preperation area to molest food bags.
              something tells me that may be a bit too much to hope for.
              "this job would be great if it wasn't for the f@*#ing customers" - Randle Graves, Clerks

Comment

Quoth wadewilson View Post
                something tells me that may be a bit too much to hope for.
                You're right. It involves THINKING. Right there it's too much to ask of her.
                Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Working...
                X