X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple from my CW (gross)

Awkward...

CW was checking in someone late at night. While the customer was askign for a room, there was a sound coming (hehe) from one of the nearby rooms. "Harder, motherfucker, harder!" Needless to say, customer decided not to stay.

Urine for the time of your life

CW goes to take something up for a guest. She said she smelled something awful in the elevator. She then notices a yellow puddle. Poor CW had to mop the puddle up.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Is it bad that I want to know if that first one was a woman or man's voice?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
      Bad, no...I'd say curious. That said...this may be cliched, but there are some things out there one is better off not knowing. There are a number of possibilities, each one weirder than the preceding one, from where I sit. At this point, all I'm going to say is, "Oooo-kaaayy..."

Do not accept...the Collect Call of Cthulhu!
      Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
        It was a woman's voice.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          It was a woman's voice.
          What about the other voice? ;-)
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
          X