This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight to DVD

So, the same friend that brought me this (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=75722) has brought me a new story.

She's ringing up a few customers when a young man approaches her with a question. He was asking her about a movie that just came out, couldn't remember the name, and all he could remember was there was a blonde chick in it. She tried to help, throwing out title after title, trying to get him to remember any other details, essentially taking up around 15 minutes before strolling off to look at games. About ten minutes later, he said her remembered the name.

So what was the movie?

Sucker Punch.

After my friend reported Sucker Punch had just come out in theaters and would not be out on DVD for awhile, he yelled at her. Called her a liar and a few other choice words before wandering off again. She told me this story a few days later at a party and she was still really pissed off.

I thought it was worth mentioning.

Wow, what a moron that guy was. She has a right to be pissed!

Comment

"Oh, you're right! Here it is!" *Swiftly turns and sucker punches guy*

Comment

Hmmm...I didn't think it was that bad...

Comment

Happened all the time... if a movie was EVER advertised on a rental video, the customer would come in and ask for it.

I've even had to play the ad for them and pause it where it says "COMING TO THEATRES (two months in the future)".

And, of course, then they'd ask the question "Well why did they put the ad on that video if it isn't out yet?"

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Would it be against site rules to fail to see the Sucker Punch?
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              Would it be against site rules to fail to see the Sucker Punch?
              Oh heck yeah I think it would be. Sucker Punch was great. The only thing is that occasionally with the camera angles and action for some reason I got motion sick a bit.

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
              Lachrymose, I think I love you. I think this would have been really great, considering the girl is two years older than I am but looks about 14 years old (I kid you not) and talks with a cute sugary high pitched voice, yet has taken some sort of martial arts class since she could walk. Seeing her sucker punch the guy would be pretty awesome.

Comment

lacrymose WINS!
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Rena_Muffin View Post
                  The only thing is that occasionally with the camera angles and action for some reason I got motion sick a bit.
                  Thanks for the tip. I was wibbling over whether to see this or not, but now I know not to bother. When I went to see 'Blair Witch' I ended up throwing up in the bin in the hallway (didn't have time to reach the loos) because the wobbly-cam set off my motion sickness.
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                  X