This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two words: very adorable.

you must go there at christmas sometime; it is GORGEOUS.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
      two words: very adorable.
      I totally second this statement.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

Me: <SARCASM ON!> I guess we’re just in two different leagues, because see, to ME, that’s more insulting and degrading and is more like to make me undergo a self hysterectomy with a CHAINSAW!
        AWB: <Stares dumbfounded and I beat a hasty retreat to the back of the bus>
        THIS is the quote of the year!!!!! I'm officially a Lupo Fangirl!!!

The pics are soooooo great!!! You always struck me as a totally adorable person and now that I have seen the pics, you look just as adorable!! You have a beautiful smile to go with your amazing personality!!!
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Pics get the coveted Becks Seal of Approval™
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You would have been totally justified in making a comment like "If you weren't holding that baby, I'd make sure that you never reproduce again, you <expletive deleted> pervert!"...and make sure that the whole bus heard it...
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

awww, thanks y'all, making me blush. My wolfie is very cute, I think, and has purty blue eyes.

And woot, Becks approved!!

EricKei, that was almost wolfie's response, except he said if he'd been there, I'd've had a baby shoved at me while he said "here hold this"

Comment

Working...
              X