Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WG's....it's a pharmacy so it counts? (gross!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg

Yes, she could have had a medical condition, or been taking certain medications.

That does not excuse what she did. Not one little bit.

The proper thing to do is quietly say, "I am so very sorry. May I please have some paper towels? I will clean this right up."

It's one thing if the clerk then graciously tells such a customer, "Don't worry about it, but here's some towels so you can use the bathroom."

But the customer should at least make the offer.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

People are nasty. The day I walk in someone's shit at a store will be the day the whole world hears me scream. Windows will break, car alarms will sound, and babies will cry.
      Here here I'm right there with ya.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        We had a video in here not too long ago of an old couple at a grocery store.

The old couple stops, all of a sudden the old lady shakes her leg, and you can see clear as day, the turd come rolling out of her pantleg, and her husband even covers for her, and then they both just walk away as if nothing had happened.
        That would be this video.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

what the hell!!!!!???

Comment

It's not shocking. Parents frequently believe their children are lying and don't let them go the restroom at the little shop of horrors. Then guess who has to come and clean up because the other co-workers are in panic mode over waste on the floor? You got it, me.

I have decided I don't care for people. I only like cats. That is all.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

that happened once in my old store. it was my day off so i didnt have to witness anything, though i had stopped by that day later on for whatever reason, and was wondering what the stains on the floor were. most WG have uh, non carpet stores lol. bvs does not. from what i remember the story was and old guy bought some stuff at the pharmacy and as he left and walked through the store, he lefts a nice, uhm, bread crumb trail. UGHHH

Comment

Ofcourse she had a medical problem...Shes insane.

Comment

Working...
                X