Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday was almost Douschnozzles day to die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was almost Douschnozzles day to die.

Even now I am incredibly pissed off at what this waste of flesh pulled yesterday.

My wife and I went into a local gamestore to buy a game. As soon as we walked in you could hear Captain Douschnozzle whinging, moaning and screaming.

GG - poor store clerk

Cpt D. - Douschbag supreme

Cpt D : I did not like these I want a full refund

GG : as I already explained I do not guarantee you liking what you buy only that it works.

I'll shorten it up a bit basically Cpt D did not want to understand he could not get full credit on something just becaue he decided he did not like it months after he bought it. They ended up settling him trading 3 of what he had for 1 of what the store had and owing 2 dollars.

Untill this point he was an incredibly whiny bitch of a SC but nothing to concern myself with.
    This abruptly changed when he started this :

Cpt D - you know him you... hate him
    SW - My beautiful shy pregnant wife
    ME - lil ol me

Cpt D : Yells at my wife and steps toward her "what the fuck are you looking at"

SW : She was standing behind him looking at Wii games on a rack between them "I was just looking at Animal Crossing" in a low scared voice

Me : You don't talk to my wife like that you sack of shit

Cpt D : What you gonna do about it?

Me : Rounding the display case putting myself between him and my wife "How about I kick your dumb ass out the door"

Cpt D : I have a black belt

Me : "I don't have a black belt but I do know martial arts - thanks for letting me know I don't need to hold back" At this point I see he has a frightened little boy standing next to him maybe 6 years old.

Cpt D looking scared but trying to act tough "I'll kick your ass fatso"

Me : "Real classy acting like a jerkoff in front of your kid there pal" I was in fight mode and had tunnel vision, was loaded up on adrenaline and had he made an agressive move toward my wife would have beaten him sensless regardless.

Me : Leave now

Cpt D : bends over to his kid and whispers in a loud voice " he knows martial arts" He got the idea though and leaves spewing insults and obscenities at me the whole time.

The guy working there came over and apologized for the asshat saying he was about to kick him out if he didn't leave

Not sure if I wrote that in a way that made any sense but grrrr I had to vent. I am not a violent man but when it comes to my Wife and Baby I am maybe a bit overprotective. I might have not handled that right, but no way in hell is some sack of garbage going to mess with the Wifey - aint happening

I think that you did as best you could. You did not once lay a hand on him, and you even stated the truth to him.

You had witnesses, so that if something DID happen, they would back you up.

It may be out of character for you, but you still did a decent job handling the guy, and DIDN'T have to worry about getting physical or getting in trouble with the law for just doing what any new father would do.
    I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

hell, i can totally understand what you did; bastard made unneccessary comments to your wife after being a total twatrag to the employee, threatened you with physical violence (in front of his child, no less; great parenting skills, bud) and thought it was ok?

he needs far more than just an ass whuppin' to straighten him out. go you for standing up to his moronic ass.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Another case of some low self esteem loser trying to pick on people that can't or won't fight back... the poor clerk and your wife that is preggers. Who yells at a pregnant woman anyways. I always speak in a quiet sickly sweet voice to them.

Comment

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
            Another case of some low self esteem loser trying to pick on people that can't or won't fight back... the poor clerk and your wife that is preggers. Who yells at a pregnant woman anyways.
            I had a guy I served a TRO on (for obvious reasons), shove me when I was obviously about 7 months pregnant. What he didn't see was my husband in the car behind me. My husband with the baseball bat. He literally fell over his own feet in his hurry to get away.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I think you handled it very well. I am also a very zen and peaceful person, normally will not hurt a fly..but if my friends, family, etc are even perceived to be in danger I become like a wounded grizzly..ie in a very foul mood and ready to fight.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I agree. You did what you were supposed to do - protecting your family.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

You did right. The way that jerk was acting, who knows how far he may have taken it. What if he'd decided to give your wife a shove, or worse? You did a great job standing up to him.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Real black belt holders never advertise it.The last time I heard of some idiot trying that line was on the bouncer at the bar we played at.Why anyone would want to pull that on a guy that was 6'6" & 260 lbs of solid muscle I'll never understand.Bob just picked him up with one hand,opened the door with the other & threw him across the parking lot

Bob was the sweetest,friendliest guy you'd ever want to meet,didn't drink & was never rude or mean to even the nastiest drunks.He was a good friend & I knew his background he passed away a few years ago
                    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X