This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

I am back for the third time since this new board went up!

It is Jaime..as some of you know...and I am doing great!

For those of you who knew my situation...I am divorced now (as of Saturday) and am still with ASSMAN (other Jame) and we are very very very happy together! My ex-husband has ANOTHER American girlfriend that he met over the computer (same exact thing as me) and they are in love...lol! He was good for one thing...he sold ASSMAN and I the air-con he bought for me when we were married, as it has been so hot in London and NO ONE HAS AIR-CON!!!!!

I have strated hating my job and customers even more now! I will have to write about it all seperately cause it is alot of crap!!! I am actually currently doing a Self-help anger workbook. No joke!

I still loathe my mother, and even more so since ASSMAN and I visited her in NC (that is another story)...she is a bitch, and I am noy saying that in a daughter kind of way...she is nasty and evil on purpose.

I am also starting the Atkins Diet..even though everyone lies to me and says I am not fat.

Thats about all for now. I am rushing to type this cause I asm on my way to work...so please forgive any mistakes.

Talk to you guys later! Bye...............JAIME
    "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

welcome back jamie

Comment

hey Jamie long time no see

Ill have to download yahoo again so we can talk

glad to hear you and assman are still doing well
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Welcome back!
        "don't go to the neighbors,that's just what the fire expects you to do"-phillippbo
        "Please do not look into laser with remaining eyeball."
        Support bacteria.They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Ya know I was just thinking about how you were doing the other dqy. glad to see your back.

BTW: If you thhink your fat, I hate to know waht you call the olsen twins O_O
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
          X