X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth marty View Post
    to people smashing the sweeps on purpose
    Ugh, that's how the machines at my college got trashed. The majority of the offenders were the football players (no offense to football players, just talking statistics here.) I watched one grab two 16 pound balls, and held them under each arm, then flung one, and the second right after it. The first knocked down the pins, the sweeper came down... WHAM! The second one hit it so hard, I saw it bend. Idiots...
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

I have seen one idiot try to run after the ball as it was goign down the lane. I guess he though he coudl gatch it to get a strike. He fell flat on his back and layed ther while the police were called remove him.

Comment

The night before the OP, someone hit a sweep. He CLAIMS it wasn't on purpose. Neither of us watching the front saw him through it, but I saw it hit. OUCH!

And, yes, leauges are our bread and butter. We have leauges every day but I think Saturday. That's when we have our Rock n Bowl, black lights and such.

Last night, we're used to being able to close after leauges, which usually is an hour early. But no, we had a group of 6 people want to play 3 games. We ended up letting them play until right up to close. Which meant they finished about 10:15. I didn't get out till 11:30.

YAWN.
        Last edited by technical.angel; 10-22-2007, 09:22 PM.
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
        X