Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

♪ I don’t wanna grow up, cause I’ll turn into this… ♪ (very long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Acolyte View Post
    Hey, I live in 867 (Sometimes). But, hey, the two intelligent portions of 867 are a very small place that are easy to spare. 'Sides, most of GK's customers are from Nunavut, just flatten that bit.
    Then for the sake of ten, I shall spare your city.

Ladies, feel free to PM me so we can set up an execution date. Lord knows I need it right about now with all my stress building up.
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 10-18-2007, 05:53 AM.
    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

1. c
      2. c (we can only hope!)
      3. c
      4. e. Plastique the entire furniture store and hook it all up to a giant pyrotechnics display. Totally go out in a blaze of glory!

I don't think God hates you, I think He is telling you to get out of that hellhole.
      Last edited by XCashier; 10-18-2007, 05:59 AM.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
        SC: Can you put someone on the phone who can actually do their job because it’s obvious that you can’t.
        Me: Can you put someone on the phone who can understand what I’m saying because it’s obvious that you can’t?
        To quote a drug-addled squirrel:

OH...OH MY GOD!
        THE...
        THE PERFECT THING TO SAY, EVER!

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
        c) Death by snoo-snoo (any female volunteers wanna help me with that one?)
        That means sex, right?
        Flood

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          although if you do go with C, I am local.
          Man, Fan Girls are fickle!

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
          SC: Can you put someone on the phone who can actually do their job because it’s obvious that you can’t.
          Me: Can you put someone on the phone who can understand what I’m saying because it’s obvious that you can’t?
          "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?"

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
          When Kusanagi finally goes off the deep end, how exactly should he go out in a blaze of glory?
          Small private room/space in a mall.
          Sign outside of it reading "Free Furniture Today! (With Purchase of Another Piece.)
          Those who come in and ask about the limits of the offer are fine. Let them go with the explanation this is a social experiment to see who reads signs.
          Those who come in demanding their free furniture, ignoring the fact that they have to buy something else according to the offer? Greet them with a giant salmon, a wood chipper, a flame thrower, a baseball bat, or whatever other weapon of ass destruction you prefer.

Hey, it beats the hell out of pulling a Whitman. (Bonus points to people who don't need that one explained.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
            & # 9 8 3 4 without the spaces makes the musical notes. right click "View Page Source" is your friend.

For the person asking.
            GFY

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
              Surprise surprise. She had called the woman there and left a very very nasty message with the best examples of colorful language of the last 5 generations I had ever heard. The phrase that sticks out in my mind that I will forever be using from now on is “motherfucking poppycock.
              I almost choked on my Pop-Tart thanks to this line. I would love to hear an elderly citizen use a line like that, then watch all us young whipper-snappers start using it just because we think it's funny until it becomes the expletive of the decade.

Now you've got me trying to picture my 80-year-old neighbor coming up with similar combinations of new and old cuss-words...
              I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
              - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
              - IPF

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                How do you make music notes?
                If you're on a Windows program, there should be something called Character Map. Click Start, then All Programs, then Accessories, then System Tools, then Character Map should be at the top of the last frame. Click on that, and you'll see all kinds of different symbols you can use on your computer.

Some of them, you can use ALT + [4-digit code from keypad], but for the music note ♪ you have to copy and paste.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Here ya go a pic to show what 'Death by Snoo-Snoo" looks like

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Given I was cracking up over the Fry's funeral with the gal, I vote Snoo Snoo (and don't worry, we'll hold off the old gals in the back with their down votes).
                    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

D
                      D
                      D
                      and def. C.
                      The one called Gif, as the most handsome of the prisoners, will snoo-snooed first by the large women, then the petit women, then large women again. Fem-bot has spoken. Kudos on the Futurama reference.
                      I get those old bastards in the resturant all the time, complaining about the food (that they've been eating for a few years straight now) or my favorite, the coffee isnt hot enough and why don't you have a senior discount? I am sorry, but old people annoy the crap outta me. I think another futurama reference is needed when I say that old people, from the ages 70 and up should be shipped to planet retiiree and left there forever, instead of the 150 mark
                      Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Man, Fan Girls are fickle!
                        I prefer the term "greedy."

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I don't believe in god... but if I did, then I'd have to say D to all of them and B to the last one. Someones definately out to get you :P
                          MMO Addicts group

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            Those who come in demanding their free furniture, ignoring the fact that they have to buy something else according to the offer? Greet them with a giant salmon, a wood chipper, a flame thrower, a baseball bat, or whatever other weapon of ass destruction you prefer.

Hey, it beats the hell out of pulling a Whitman. (Bonus points to people who don't need that one explained.)
                            So what's so bad about climbing to the observatory deck of the University of Texas at Austin clock tower and sniping at innocent people with a rifle?

And I'd rather have chocolate chip cookies than bonus points.

Edit: BTW, my mom was working there when it happened. She was lucky and had the day off.
                            Last edited by Primer; 10-18-2007, 11:29 PM.
                            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I used to work retail sales, I flinch at all of these stories because I've been there.

Never, ever again. I'll work a street corner at night before I go back to retail.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                                Euphemism for sex. Started in Futurama. Basically the male characters in one episode were forced to have sex with large (And I mean like giant 10 feet muscular women). The petite women were still huge.
                                And Kif, as the most attractive male, will be snu-snu'd by the most beautiful women of Amazonia.

Then the large women!

Then the petite women!

Then the large women again!
                                The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Working...
                                X