Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places you've never been. and don't wanna go to...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places you've never been. and don't wanna go to...

So the recharge reps on the main call center floor are idiots, for the most part. I mean, I'm not surprised, it's a really sucky job, more so even than mine, it's stupid and mindless and so their turnover rate is astronomical. Consequently, they'll hire anyone who can find the enter key on a keyboard.

But what amazes me is where these people learned their Geography and spelling skills. When they send a call over to me, first thing I have to do is verify name and address to make sure it's correct, cause most of the time, it isn't. I can understand not being a good speller, people who are bad spellers have trouble with words like significant, or phoenix, or instigate. Words with lots of syllables that could possibly be spelled different ways. But misspelling Canada? Come on!

At least once a week, I get a ticket with a billing address in "Canadia". I have also gotten them with addresses in "Lundun", "New Yurk", "Vanhoover", "Albakerke" and I even got once from "Nu Jurzee".

Not places I'd ever want t go, that's for sure.
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

The factory is the same. The same people who call me blondie, bimbo, idiot, boobs for brains, etc are the ones who cannot even spell simple words.

Who's the idiot?

I feel for you. Stupidity HURTS!!!

It's like a big ball of stupidity and rabid Furbies coming at your face, armed with leapfrogs carrying mini AK47s....

RUN!

EDIT: I never want to go to Oconomomonowoc WI.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It's spelled CAN-AH-DUH!
      Like that word you say at the end of every sentence!

"Canadia" I can forgive for non-canadians, but I got trouble forgiving Nu Jerzee....
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        I never want to go to Oconomomonowoc WI.
        Shoulda took a left at Albakerke.

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
          It's spelled CAN-AH-DUH!
          Like that word you say at the end of every sentence!
          Word at the end of every sentence? So it's Ceh?Neh?Deh?...?
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
            "Canadia".
            They live in the Kingdom of Loathing? Oh, no, that's Little Canadia...
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
              Words with lots of syllables that could possibly be spelled different ways. But misspelling Canada? Come on!
              I suppose you mean the country because there is a language in India called Kannada.
              Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

You know, it's harder than you'd think to spell albaq albeker albuqer albuquerkey Albuquerque.
                Current Faith in Humanity Meter:
                {|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  Word at the end of every sentence? So it's Ceh?Neh?Deh?...?
                  in that case it'd be Que? Nay! Duh?

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    EDIT: I never want to go to Oconomomonowoc WI.
                    I think you can get a flight there out of Phoneics, AZ!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth MrDelirious View Post
                      You know, it's harder than you'd think to spell albaq albeker albuqer albuquerkey Albuquerque.
                      Not if you like Weird Al
                      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I hear the air always smells like warm root beer, the towels are oh so fluffy, and anybody on the street will gladly shave your back for a nickel.

Wakawakadoodoo, yeah!

Comment

Working...
                        X