This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Appliances like that are something that need to be discussed beforehand. Unless the sellers state that the ones shown that are the basis for the offer aren't actually included, they're supposed to be included. The place we're buying doesn't even have hookups, which we plan to remedy post-haste.
    This. Appliances, and anything else included in the sale, will be listed in the disclosure statement. Other things that possibly could be included, would be window treatments, furniture, and other things being left behind. For example, when I bought my place, the appliances were included, the (ugly) drapes were included, but the beat-up riding mower on the patio was not.
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I need to post an update on this story.

Well the new neighbours have moved in and there have been already been issues. They have used our garden as an ashtray (no one in my household smokes, so the sight of the ends of cigarettes makes us gag). Their pet dog has dug under their fence and attempted to murder my bunnys, the wife of the household has a psycho ex husband who keeps showing up at odd hours, screaming and battering on the door, and they have a child who attends the school.

The child's best friend is the kid from this thread: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=75738

She gave me the finger when she saw me.

Comment

Oh... So now that psycho potentially knows where you live... Great...

Comment

Call the cops on them. I'm sure you could get them for at least littering.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

If my old neighbours could see what they were doing they would cry. They took great pride in their house, and their garden was always absolutely perfect. Now it looks like a building site. The most recent development is that they have torn down the garden fence and now their animals have free reign of our garden. I looked out and saw their dog chasing my girl rabbit. I ran outside to stop it, and got there just in time to witness the boy rabbit kick the little mutt right in the face (that's my boy!)

Rabbits have very strong legs, so it actually scared the dog back into its garden. The neighbour then accused me of bring up "dangerous animals"

Comment

I would put up some sort of "anti-dog barrier" up, or get the bunnies inside for a little while and all along the fence dig up like a 2-3 foot space and pour an underground concrete wall and have it go about 5-6 inches up the fence (on your side) and the dog won't do that again. And as for the cigarettes I would put something up on the fence to make it taller (if you can). I can't take credit for the wall, my dad did that when we were younger and the neighbors dog liked ours enough to dig under our fence, after the wall was made Sandy was happier.
              Last edited by Zellie Crescent; 04-16-2011, 02:46 AM.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

citrus rinds around the garden in the meantime might stop the doggies from going anywhere near. Just make sure that the bunnies don't do anything.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                X