This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma bus runs over SC

This might possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen.

I stopped in to WallyWorld today, did a little shopping and headed out to the parking lot. I was putting my cart in one of the cart corrals, which was next to the handicapped parking spaces, which enabled me to see this sparkling display of wonderfulness:

A car whips into the only empty handicapped spot. No disabled plates or hanger or anything. Out jumps a perfectly healthy young woman. No evident disability. A little old granny who was starting to get into the car next to the young woman's stops and asks the youngster if she's disabled.

SC -"Mind your own business!"
    OW -"I'm handicapped, sweety. They handicapped spots are my business. Where's your plate or permit?"
    SC-"F*** off! I'll park anywhere I want to!"
    OW -"Get it out of the handicapped spot if you're not handicapped!"

SC starts shouting at Granny, Granny starts shouting back at SC.
    Gathering crowd starts shouting at SC.
    SC shouts at crowd and starts shoving shopping carts around. (Dunno what that was supposed to accomplish.)
    Manager-type lady comes out of store. Tries to calm SC down.
    SC becomes louder and even more irrational.
    Police car arrives.
    Two cops get out.
    Cop 1 talks to manager-type.
    SC stops throwing carts around, continues screaming.
    Cop 2 talks on police radio.
    SC continues screaming.
    Cop 1 talks to SC.
    Cop 2 stops talking on police radio.
    SC yells at Cop 1.
    Cop 2 handcuffs SC.
    SC screams "Why are you arresting me?"
    Cop 2 says "There's a bench warrant out for you. Unpaid parking tickets."
    Cop 1 and Cop 2 place SC in back of police car.
    Granny flips SC off and does a little end-zone dance.

Just goes to prove..the SC WAS handicapped..in the head.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'd have paid to see that. Especially Granny's dance at the end!
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

This is a special brand of stupid. Broke the law previously and got cited for it, failed to show at court (at least I think that is how a bench warrant gets issued), then breaks the law again, probably in the same way, and gets caught because he is too stupid to think anything of the cops being there.
        Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
        Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Quoth Grumpy View Post
          Go Granny!! *

Comment

I think Arga...something (sorry) has brought this up before, but how stupid do you have to be to bring attention to yourself if you have warrents by illegally parking?
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

It seems like the people who have warrants either think they're immune or are blissfully unaware. Makes better watching for us

We need a dancing granny smiley now!!!
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                I think Arga
                barga .....

Comment

Arrested BEYOTCH! You just got pwned! </OnlineGamer>
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Grumpy View Post
                    SC shouts at crowd and starts shoving shopping carts around. (Dunno what that was supposed to accomplish.)
                    I think gorillas, other apes and monkeys, and even elephants do stuff like that. They get violent with their environment and any nearby inanimate objects, flail around, and make a lot of noise when they're feeling aggressive. It's supposed to be a display of strength, designed to intimidate rivals and attract potential mates.

Guess humans didn't quite outgrow that tendency...

Quoth Grumpy View Post
                    Cop 1 and Cop 2 place SC in back of police car.
                    HA! That made my day! I hope the crowd applauded or something. We need more Grannies like that.
                    I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                    - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                    - IPF

Comment

If this woman had any kind of intelligence, she would have moved her car. Sometimes you get away with shenanigans, sometimes you don't. She should have realized this wasn't a good day for parking illegally. This is something you should pay particular mind to if there's a warrant out for you, as well. I have never parked illegally, but if I did, I wouldn't make waves if someone called me on it because all the cards are stacked against me from the start.
                      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I've never understood while people with active bench warrants or other warrants tend to continue doing stupid things to get themselves caught.

Of course, it's best to just pay your tickets or take responsibility, but if you're going to avoid the long hard dick of the law, don't do anything else illegal or anything to call attention to yourself. Sheesh.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Blas, you're implying that some of these stellar examples of genetics actually think. Shame on you. :P

Comment

that, indeed, is youtube worthy and i would love to watch it over and over again.

she is a lot like a tantrum throwing monkey, minus the intelligence; feces throwing may have occurred during her stay at the pin stripe hotel.
                            look! it's ghengis khan!
                            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Just goes to prove..the SC WAS handicapped..in the head.
                              Or "paralyzed from the neck up", as I like to call it.

I saw a sign outside this one bar I go to sometimes. One of the handicapped spaces has the standard sign, and then another bigger sign above it that says "Stupidity is not a handicap! Do not park here!"
                              Sometimes life is altered.
                              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                              Uneasy with confrontation.
                              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                              X