• Show
Clear All

Quoth Teskeria View Post
    NAVY COFFEE!!! That's the way to drink it. Even better if the spoon melts
    "I want of cup of hot coffee, ensign."

"Yessir."

"Hot, you understand me? Hot as live steam."

"Yessir."

"I'm going to stick my thumb in it, and if it doesn't blister, you're on report."

"Yessir!"

-- Herman Wouk, "The Caine Mutiny", quoted from memory 'cos I can't find the book

Comment

Ha, I think my response to the guy would've been *raise one eyebrow* "Seriously?" and then turn away & ignore him
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Cream? Sugar?
        No thanks. I take my coffee black. Just like my men.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Cream? Sugar?
          No thanks. I take my coffee black. Just like my men.
          Airplane, FTW.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I prefer my men both strong and sugary, and creamy. Just like my coffee. Though as someone told me recently, I'm actually a Diet-holic. 2 liters here, 2 liters there.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I love coffee, I have been drinking it since I was 9 years old. I like the strong expresso type drinks but they have to have the flavor shots and cream in them. I drink my coffee with cream and sweetner at home (I don't do the sugar as I stopped drinking sugary drinks over 12 years ago) I prefer half and half but I keep powdered creamer on hand in case I am out of the liquid, on the other hand, I have no problem drinking my coffee black also. I don't drink as much coffee as I used to, I will have about three or four cups in the morning and then drink diet Pepsi or iced tea the rest of the day.

Comment

CS shows you his coffee (Note no lid), quickly hit bottom, say "Oops, is it hot too?"
                GFY

Comment

Working...
                X