This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach your children well.

So, I was at the children's museum downtown today and they have a make believe store set up in there. I overheard a mom pretending to be a customer while her kids (I guess around the ages seven to ten, more or less) pretended to be shopkeepers.

You know what's coming. Sure you do.

The bitch was being a sucky customer. She asked them to get her things, griped that they forgot items, complained that she was getting poor service and wouldn't come back, and then when they told her how much everything would cost, complained it was too much money.

I shit you not. Evidently, that's just how you behave as a default when you go into public place for some people.

Nice to know some people are concerned about the legacy they leave.

Wow.... I think we should sic Dexter on her....
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Maybe...just maybe!...mom was trying to teach her kids about the sucky people like that they will one day be dealing with as working people.

Lolz, aren't I funny? I was almost believing that myself.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Maybe she was just parodying SCs and she's nothing like that in real life? Hopefully?

Comment

I kind of hope she was trying to teach them something, too.

How did they react though?
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I just. . . I have no words for this.

Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that I pretended to know what I was doing as closing manager for my store tonight when I was originally scheduled off (sure, make me take two in a row instead, see if I care ) so I've recently dealt with the real deal, but. . .

Wow.

Comment

Wow. She's such a @%#$^ that she can't even pretend to be a nice customer.

And later in life, she'll ask why her children don't include her in their activities. And they'll throw this back in her face.
              Cast in the name of Death, Ye not living.

Comment

Huh. I would've assumed she was trying to show them how annoying these behaviors are so they won't do them to poor shopkeepers when they are older.

On the other hand, I wasn't there, so I could be dead wrong.
                Last edited by Sparky; 04-20-2011, 08:29 PM.
                Women can do anything men can.
                But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                Maxine

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                  I kind of hope she was trying to teach them something, too.

How did they react though?
                  Honestly, I don't really know. They just sort of ate it and played along. At least, that's how I was interpreting it. I fled the scene pretty promptly, it was pissing me off, and I'm in some physical pain right now (did something messed up to my back and tailbone) so my patience, sense of humor, and tolerance for horseshit are petty much at an all time low.

Comment

Working...
                  X