This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to google...

Was a typical day at the autocenter, nothing crazy.

I was manning the phones for a bit since it seemed my CW's were all busy taking care of their customers and such.

The phone rings and I answer in my typical greeting. . .

Automated message or sort

"Hi this is Google, We would like to talk to you about your 2 star or lower rating according to customer posted online reviews of your business. If you like help on how you can raise your star rating, please call us at 1-800 . . . ."

Halfway through hearing the message I start snickering and hang up. My CW asks why I was snickering and I just tell him that according to Google we suck

While it does suck that we have a low rating, I myself cannot help with SC's who will turn around and post negative reviews online. I do the best I can at my job and can't speak on behalf of some of my CW's who some may need a refresher in customer service. But overall I'm letting management take this one.
    "This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***** customers." - Randell 'Clerks'

that wasn't google of course

Comment

But that sounds so much better than "Hi, this is scammer. We would like you to give us all your credit card numbers and personal information."

Comment

And just why does an internet search provider care about the star ratings of businesses on its site, and what qualifies them to give advice on how to improve them?

My scam sense is tingling.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

If it was Yelp calling , that would be their sales department, trying to extort you into buying ads for better ratings.

Comment

Working...
          X