This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 random observations to ponder...

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2.. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a "sarcasm" font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my video collection... again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever...

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than with Kay.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
    I think so too.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

At another forum I view semi-frequently, anything posted as sarcasm is supposed to posted in a blue font.

I've kicked around the idea of ganking that idea and bringing it here, since I can be quite the font of sarcasm sometimes.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee
      8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
      Tee hee, I can imagine it now.

"Services will be held Thursday morning for Oscar Fernwhacker, who died Saturday evening during sex with...."
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I feel the same way regarding the phone. I HATE phone tag with a passion.

Truly, in the nanoseconds it took me to dial your number to call you back, where did you go or what did you do?!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          At another forum I view semi-frequently, anything posted as sarcasm is supposed to posted in a blue font.

I've kicked around the idea of ganking that idea and bringing it here, since I can be quite the font of sarcasm sometimes.
          I think it'd be easier for you to just change your default font color...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

12 and 15 made me laugh.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Tempting, but another thing to watch out for and there's always plenty of new members.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                I disagree if the person doesn't get that it's sarcasm, they don't deserve to
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                X