Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to get gas and wanted a snack so out of pure boredom I decided to see if condoms were really next to the Slim Jims. I searched around Slim Jims and I had no luck so I looked around and lo and behold I find them across from the potato chips. I also remember a station that sold them right next to the newspapers also.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      Fun Fact: women are starting to have issues with anemia later in life from bleeding too much from periods
      Fun Fact: there is no reason to stop taking the pill for that one week when you're supposed to have your period... there is absolutely no harm in not bleeding
      That reminded me of this link: http://www.waldorfhomeschoolers.com/menstruation.htm
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
        An interesting article, but one that I can poke holes in quite easily. Looks like propoganda to me.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth Brynhild View Post
          And when some pitiful, anxious soul rushes in and asks me to help him get laid, I have to tell him, "Condoms are in the second aisle. Right under the Slim Jims."
          I was buying gas the other day, using pay-at-the-pump, but it was out a paper for reciepts, so I had to go in. Big line, so while waiting I was just looking around and noticed I was in their health care aisle. I look, and sure enough there are the condoms. Look up and there are the Slim Jims, on the other side of the shelving, meaning I was in Aisle 2, they were top shelf of Aisle 1. But it was still hilarious that they were located underneath the Slim Jims.

Comment

Working...
          X