This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Part-Time Parrothead View Post
    The little bug-eyed black and white things are Boston terriers.
    I prefer my name for them: ugly little yappers

Of course, this describes several different breeds...

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      So you're saying I'm not ugly enough to be cute?
      You're too cute to be ugly.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        You're too cute to be ugly.
        Lol. You do know I don't really look like O'Neill, right?
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Shush dear, you'll ruin the fantasy.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Righteo then, I'll just shut up.

Comment

lol ok your day was funny
              but to make you feel better i offer you yummy messed up cupcakes!!!

Comment

Yar! Mutant cupcakes!

*munches happily*

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                  No, they look almost like a Shiba Inu, except the colors are wrong.
                  shibas come in red, black and white

was it an Akita??
                  or maybe a spitz
                  or even a chin
                  (i love asian dogs....)

or maybe it was a chinese breed
                  Like a Chongqing or a Shar-Pei

Comment

Yar! Mutant cupcakes!

*munches happily*
                    *takes photo as proof that the Evil one can be happy* Yay! Blackmail material!

Comment

Rawr!

*pounce*

Comment

Rawr!

*pounce*
                        *flees in terror*

Comment

*stands in terror while holding her plate of cupcakes*

Comment

*laughs maniacally*
                            Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Quoth Camry178 View Post
                              What an absolutely beautiful name!!!
                              I thought so too. After all, it's MY name as well, and I'm rather stoked that EQ actually spelled it correctly. So few people do and it makes me a cranky hamster.
                              What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

How do you misspell "Teresa"?

Comment

Working...
                                X