This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's what I've been trying to tell you..."

A lady goes to a produce stand and asks for strawberries, raspberries, and tomatoes.

The guy gives her the strawberries and raspberries, but informs her that he's out of tomatoes, and suggests that she come back another day.

She leaves, but returned a half an hour later, asking again for tomatoes. The guy is somewhat annoyed, but again politely tells her that he's out of tomatoes, and again suggests she come back another day.

She leaves, only to come back again a few minutes later. Lather, rinse, repeat.

After this happens several times, he's finally had enough. So he askes her a series of questions.

"Who put the 'straw' in 'strawberries?'", he asks her.

She thinks for a moment and says, "Well, I suppose The Lord put the 'straw' in 'strawberries'."

"Very good," he answers, "Now, can you tell me who put the 'razz' in 'raspberries?'"

She thinks again, and answers, "The Lord put the 'razz' in 'raspberries.'"

"Very good," he answers, and says, "Now, I'm just going to ask you one more question: Who put the 'fk' in 'tomatoes?'"

She looks shocked, and says, "But there is no 'fk' in 'tomatoes.'"

"Lady, that's what I've been trying to tell you: There is no fkin' tomatoes!"
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right
Working...
X