Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott C is also a troll. If anything, he'll drop only the barest of hints, and they'll be enough to completely blast to shreds everybody's headcannons.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh hi there, Bonnie...
      Last edited by EricKei; 07-10-2015, 01:10 PM. Reason: added wimg tags
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

That must be the Bonnie suit that Purple Guy was killed by...
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
          That must be the Bonnie suit that Purple Guy was killed by...
          Nope. Purple Guy was explicitly killed by the Golden Bonnie suit that became Springtrap. We see it happen in FNAF3's end game.

This might be the Bonnie that was behind the Bite of 87.

Comment

Oh, right, I forgot it was the Golden Bonnie suit. I thought maybe the suit had just aged and weathered its color away.

I wonder who the bite of 87 was. Probably the player character of 4, I'll bet. Wouldn't it be weird if Phone Guy was the victim? If you were him in 4?
            My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

This FNAF game sounds a lot like Night Trap.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Chica wants to play too!
                Last edited by EricKei; 07-10-2015, 01:11 PM. Reason: added wimg tags

Comment

Is that Balloon Boy in the background? Also I don't recall Chica having three sets of teeth. Just two.

Edit: Here's something that hasn't been brought up here yet. What if the Phone wasn't the murderer but the bite victim? Or maybe not, didn't the murders happen before the bite?
                  Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 05-18-2015, 01:15 AM.

Comment

If you assume the haunted suits are the murder victims then I might assume somewhat safely that the bite came afterwards. But why would they bite a child? Maybe the bite wasn't a child?
                    My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                      Is that Balloon Boy in the background? Also I don't recall Chica having three sets of teeth. Just two.

Edit: Here's something that hasn't been brought up here yet. What if the Phone wasn't the murderer but the bite victim? Or maybe not, didn't the murders happen before the bite?
                      That's Chica's cupcake. It now has teeth too.

Re: the Bite of '87.

FNAF 1 is set in the mid-90s. FNAF 2 is set in 1987, and judging from Phone Guy's reactions in the phone calls, the murders happened before Night 6, and the Bite happened very shortly after that, before Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed down.

If Phone Guy was the Bite's victim, I rather doubt he'd be capable of still doing his job. I mean, sure, someone might be able to live without their frontal lobe, but I don't think he'd be able to talk.

We don't know who the Bite's victim is. We don't know if the victim was a child or an adult. If it was an adult, it could be the haunted animatronics assumed the person they bit was the Purple Guy. While I don't ascribe to the theory put forward by MatPat and the Game Theorists that Phone Guy is also the Purple Guy, I DO think that the Purple Guy worked at Freddy's.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        That's Chica's cupcake. It now has teeth too.
                        Every time I think Chica can't get any creepier, the games manage to one-up themselves.
                        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Just Google Sexy Chica. That's even worse
                          My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Annnd now Foxy's getting in on the act.
                            Last edited by EricKei; 07-10-2015, 01:09 PM. Reason: added wimg tags

Comment

You know, I wonder just how long it takes Scott to make these games. Does he work constantly? Is FNAF his life or something now?
                              My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

I'd bet it's pretty much his life right now, yeah. He'd been on the verge of quitting game-making altogether after his previous attempts at games weren't received well, and decided he'd give it one more try before stopping.

He used a criticism that his characters in his previous family-friendly Christian-themed game looked "too stiff" "like animatronics" and decided to make a scary game.

And thus was "Five Nights at Freddy's" born.

The games are relatively simple to make, from what I understand. He probably just needs to adjust the enemy AIs and determine the layout of the facilities, then spend a lot of time on character design.

Comment

Working...
                                X