X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the actual best friends

http://firecat88.tumblr.com/post/126...-apparently-my

I forgot to gush about this yesterday, mostly because of the whole 'Holy shit, there's a tornado warning and I don't know how to handle life right now' thing.

My best friend Jesselynn who I've known since the end of my senior year of high school went to Anime Fest Orlando over the weekend. She met and was part of a group that had dinner with Dante Basco. If the name sounds familiar, he's the guy who played Rufio in the movie Hook and was the voice of Zuko in Avatar: the Last Airbender. On Sunday, she dropped this into our conversation on Facebook Messenger.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

I recognized the name from Avatar, but I had no idea he played Rufio.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

People generally tend to know him as one or the other.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Bangarang!!! ^_^

(Guess which one I am more familiar with )
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          (Guess which one I am more familiar with )
          I grew up with both myself. XD

Comment

Working...
          X