X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
    In some ways, my father was an SC, lol.
    Your father is NOT an SC. He uses his powers for good.

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
      the pronto's built in "BleeeeeP" horn
      I wonder why he bothered? Not enough volume to have any impact.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
        Protocol. In case anyone give him grief he can honestly say that he gave them three chances before requiring a change of underwear.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
          Tell me about it. It sounds about as loud as the one on Mom's Invacare chair.

To hear Mom tell it: She farts louder than that!
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Tell me about it. It sounds about as loud as the one on Mom's Invacare chair.

To hear Mom tell it: She farts louder than that!
            That's one way to fill the airhorn, and another incentive for SCs to gtfo of the way

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
              That's one way to fill the airhorn, and another incentive for SCs to gtfo of the way
              They had one of those in Despicable Me (at end of clip). And you can also buy one.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I've seriously considered getting an air horn for my son's wheelchair. People can be idiots.
                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  I have my "Three Times" rule . . . which goes like this:

1st time = "Excuse me, please."

2nd time = "Excuse me, please."

3rd time = "EXCUSE ME!!!!" (bonus points for barking like good ol' R. Lee Ermey) as I move past, smile and say "Thank You" in my sickingly sweet voice.
                  :

Reminds me of that Cheech and Chong bit - Sister Mary Elephant

"Class."

*kids making noise*

"Class."

*kids making noise*

"SHUT UP!!!!!11!"

Comment

More like Sgt. Hooks in Police Academy 3. "Excuse me? Can I have everyone's attention please? [whistle] ZIP YOUR LIPS, SLAP YOUR BUTTS TO THE SEAT, AND LISTEN HARD!"
                    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Apart from the fact that if you were to use these,knowing my luck,after the third scream of MOVE,they'd turn round and you'd see them signing away,with their little DEAF/HARD OF HEARING badge on...
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                        Apart from the fact that if you were to use these,knowing my luck,after the third scream of MOVE,they'd turn round and you'd see them signing away,with their little DEAF/HARD OF HEARING badge on...
                        So far I've not encountered that - they're usually too shocked that somebody got their attention and are usually either a) have a deer in headlights look, b) have a case of fish-mouth or c) both.

Way I see it is simply: you should've paid attention either of the first two times. As I've heard one coworker explain me to someone: she's cool until you piss her off. When DGoddess gets pissed off, she'll strip your soul a layer at a time. You don't want to piss off DGoddess if you can absolutely help it.

I guess Baby Beavis is right . . . sometimes I can be so scary I don't even realize it.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

They would have been wearing my plate's contents.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                            Surprisingly, even with my usual luck, I haven't had that. I like to think that I'm observant enough to notice them signing, but I know better...
                            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                            X