X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Drivers

Yes that's right drivers

I don't know how most of them aren't dead. First of all we have the driver in the fast lane doing 20 under the speed limit. But that's not all, on a straight piece of road he was going from one white line to another (and back again). He was impervious to the clue I tried to give him, when I came up behind him and flashed my high beam. Then I passed in the slow lane beeped my horn at him as I passed, and then back into the fast lane where I continued on my way at about 15 faster than him. The last I saw he was still in the fast lane, clueless.

So next I was on a freeway that had a few bends in it. Almost every driver in front of me couldn't keep in their lane around the bends. They either cut the corner or swung wide on every bend. Lucky the drivers next to them were doing the same thing, otherwise there would have been many accidents.

So that was the trip there. On the way back I was joining the freeway on an on ramp when the van in front of me couldn't find the accelerator and pulled onto the main slow lane doing about 40 under the limit. I was only stuck behind him for a short time and I was lucky there was a gap in the traffic I could get into and get to the speed limit before I got rear ended.

So further on there is a ramp that joins two freeways, the speed limit is the maximum allowed. I was in the fast lane and a large dump truck was in the slow lane. I was doing the speed limit (on cruise control) when a van passed the truck on the inside emergency lane doing at least 30 over the limit (perhaps more). He jinked in front of the truck accelerating, then changed to the fast lane becuase there was a car in the slow lane, jinked back to the slow lane, then the emergency lane again and passed two more cars. I lost sight of him then, but he was still doing 30 to 40 over the limit.

The shocking part of all this is, it was only a three quarter of an hour trip each way, and it wasn't in some third world country, this was Australia...
Working...
X