This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Gets Pulled Over

I was headed back home from a project in Raleigh. I saw this black car with green LEDS as head lights when I was on US 421. He passed me many other cars like we were standing still. He had a huge sticker on his back window that said, "RAVEN." All of a sudden, this black Dodge Charger suddenly sped up to chase Raven. About 6 miles down the road, Raven was pulled from two police cruisers.

I think somebody lost his freedom that day.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Last winter, in the predawn darkness, I was driving down I-75, just north of Dayton when I had someone in a Stupid Useless Vehicle tailgate me through a construction zone. (When aren't there construction zones in Ohio?!). Just as we clear the zone, the SUV pops over in the left lane,and barrels past me.. Just as they are about 20ft off my front bumper, I catch a a silver and gold reflection from my headlights along the side of the road, to the right, that starts moving. Hey look kiddies, it's the Ohio Highway Patrol fishing for speeders coming out of the construction site. The SUV sees it a fraction of a second after I did, and hits the breaks. The OHP vehicle pulls out behind me, flies right by my car, slots in behind the SUV and lights 'em up!

Needless to say I cheered when I drove by
    Last edited by drunkenwildmage; 06-19-2018, 02:34 PM. Reason: can't type worth a shit.
    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I was on the school bus one morning, when a guy on a motorcycle flew past us like we were sitting still. A few miles up the road, we saw the same guy pulled over by a cop. I'm sure it was bad enough for him getting pulled over in the first place, but getting laughed at by a bus full of kids must have been adding insult to injury.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Speeding and driving manically shall continue NEVERMORE!
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

If there were two of them, they could have been arrested for .... (WAIT FOR IT!!!)

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X