This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Allo ladies and gents!

ok, so I doubt anyone even remembers me, but whatever. I've been absent from the site for quite a long time now. Had a whole bunch of stuff to deal with, and then had more stuff come up, and more, and more....see where this is going?

Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm doing ok now, am on antidepressants and in therapy after getting really depressed and thinking about doing the irreversible. Depression is nearly gone, to the point where I can say I've never been as happy as I am right now. Got a new job at a store associated with Walmart where the shoppers are part of a veeeery exclusive Club.(sarcasm intended)

The job is awesome by the way. Managers and coworkers are all awesome...maybe a few bad eggs, but hey, nothing's perfect. Majority of the customers are even awesome too! However, there are also those who reek of teh SUCK, and therefore I may have some stories to tell in the future. Right now all I've got are rants about people being lazy and/or stupid and/or jerks.

Anyway, I'm back baby! XD

Hi.
    We Pick Up the Pieces

back to the world of the gainfully employed, as well as the world of the emotionally (mostly)stable.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Congrats on getting out of the Depression Ditch! That fucker can be pretty....sticky some times.

Been there, done that, have T shirt and coffee mug.

Again, this is good news. Congrats and WB!

Cutenoob
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
      X