This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna try this again

Hallo again! Been awhile since I re-joined. At the time, my new (then) retail job was fun, customer and coworkers were friendly.

Oh, how much has changed in 3 years. I’ll mostly have tales about coworkers (well, at least one.)

Good to be back!!
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Yay-l see someone has answered my Christmas pressie list where l asked for the forums to welcome some nice young pussies
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Heel! Welcome back.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Down, Kit. Welcome back, Cat!
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Muhhaahahaha....I am neither nice nor young

Thanks!
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
          X