X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep your man happy...

Ladies,read and take note
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Facebook login required. :-(

Comment

"Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment."

Kit-Ginevra, where exactly are you sending us ...
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

If you plant him right he won't complain either.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Previous image only available to the angelic and virtuous...

Now available to all even the little devils
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I have no opinion nor comment.
            Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

This is the crap I grew up with, kids. And no, they weren't kidding . . .

Comment

Many year ago my mother gave me an original copy of The Young Husband's Book (1839). Some day I might read it, although it seems to be a little fragile.

There is a companion volume, The Young Wife's Book, but I could not find an ebook version.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

That is straight out of (and most likely the book got copied to) a website called

http://www.stepfordwives.org/

Here they expound on the virtues of being the perfect 1950's (and before) wife from acting, being seen not heard, cloths, what to always wear to bed (full fledged slinky sexy stuff), coking, cleaning, letting your man lead in all things (including sex his schedule and you will do all the kinky and weird things HE WANTS no matter how disgusting or gross yeah YOU HAVE NO RIGTH TO SAY NO then you just go off the bathroom to QUIETLY finish yourself off after he falls asleep and no self gratification allowed when he is NOT around), etc.

Last edited by Racket_Man; 02-21-2018, 06:42 AM.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

...Coking?... I'm not surprised that responsible young ladies shouldn't be expected to do such things!

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                      ...Coking?... I'm not surprised that responsible young ladies shouldn't be expected to do such things!
                      OK OK yes that should be cooking Yeah I know sometimes I can not type.
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

That's basically bollocks, cuz if all the cleaning was down to me, the house would soon become unsafe for human habitation. O_o
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

One of my muses is trying to teach the dustbunnies under my bed to...do something, I'm afraid to ask what.

"Make your home a place of peace and order"...*looks around* In what universe is this advice set, again?
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                            "Make your home a place of peace and order"...*looks around* In what universe is this advice set, again?
                            Don't know, but the sky appears to be apple-green . . .

Comment

Working...
                            X