Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Tell A Story (Game Thread) (Sign-up in here, too!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Tell A Story (Game Thread) (Sign-up in here, too!)

I another thread, I proposed a round-robin style story. To that end, here is the sign up for that. Sign up will put you on the list and, when we're ready, I'll randomize it. Then the person writes their part and posts it. Then the next and so on and so forth.

Some rules that I suggest are such:

1) Let's try to keep it PG. I don't feel comfortable enough to right about anyone's "thingie going into: someone else's "you-know-what."
    2) There's multiple writers so let's not kill someone's entire post by saying "Then I woke up and realized everything that happened before was a dream."

So, if you want in, reply below and let's do this!

LIST of DOOM!
    (edit - see below)
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

I want in!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm game
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Ahh, sounds like fun. I'm game.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Against my better judgment, I'm in.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

I'll go ahead and sign up as well.
            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Let's Tell A Story (Actual Game)

Looks like we have a good group to get things started. I randomized the list and here's the order:

List of DOOM!
              Irving Patrick Freleigh
              Moon Cat
              Nurian
              Android Kaeli
              Jester
              Kheldarson
              Kit-Ginevra
              Jay 2K Winger

So make the story as you want and remember: this is for fun
              Last edited by Nurian; 09-09-2014, 02:40 AM. Reason: DOOOM!!!!

Comment

I'm putting myself in.

*and as for getting into someone's you-know-what,ha! chance would be a fine thing!
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

My former coworker Chris and I did something like this once.

I'm in.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I added you two to the game thread. Just waiting for Freliegh to post

Comment

Roger woke up in the gutter to she sound of trickling water. Only after he rubbed his eyes did he realize what he was hearing was a bum peeing in the corner and the stream was running toward his head.

He tried to get up and run away, but didn't succeed. He was covered in blood and his shoes didn't point the same way.

Roger tried to remember how he got himself into this predicament, but his recollection of the previous night's events started and stopped at the Pussy Kat Klub, where he thought he would enjoy his bachelor party with his closest friends.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

"Hey, buddy."

Oh god, the bum was coming closer, sloshing through his own piss. "You got a quarter...whoa." The wheedling voice turned oily-smooth. "Well, well, well..."

The bum leaned over Roger, gusting sour breath in his face. "If it ain't my ol' pal Rog from the east side." His mouth turned up at the corners, displaying a set of teeth that would have done a mako shark proud. "You ain't lookin' so good, Rog."

Rifling Roger's pockets only took a few seconds, and he wasn't gentle about it. He came up with Roger's wallet, picked out the bills with deft fingers, and dropped the wallet in the dirt. "Whatta we got here...? Two hundred thirty two?" He sniffed. "Not half what you owe me, but it'll have to do. Have a nice day, bro."
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The haze began to lift from Roger's view as the bum walked on. He sat in the alley as the soaking he received began to dry into a smelly film. The blood remained, however.
                          "What happened?" his own voice whispered, startling him. He pressed a hand to his face and closed his eyes. Images of bodies and color flashed in his vision but nothing concrete. It all danced and swayed just out of comprehension.
                          He stood shakily, carefully this time. His body was still uneasy but he could move. He picked up his wallet and opened it. The money was gone but there was a card in it. A set of lips had kissed it with fresh lipstick. On the other side, he read "Gimme a ring, handsome! -Cerce" and a phone number. He put it all back into his wallet and proceeded slowly from the gutter.

Comment

It took Roger several minutes to figure out that he didn't know where he was although the area looked familiar, too familiar in fact. Looking around as he walked, slowly, he had to find a way to a phone. Maybe he could call this 'Cerce' person whoever it was, maybe that person could tell him what had happened.

He didn't realize he had wandered so far until a car blared it's horn, causing Roger to jump back onto the curb. The driver shook his fist at him as he drove away, leaving Roger to stare blankly at the bumper of the car as it sped away.
                            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Sorry about the delay, folks, but life happens. And will continue to happen. So, y'all are either gonna have to wait till Tuesday, or pass me by. I'll leave it up to you.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X