Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a relief to see you posting again, Mytical. Nobody here better dare judge you for anything you might have done when you were going through that horrible ordeal! I don't think they will, though Please get your rest, we're just happy you're doing so much better!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Mytical!!!! *hugs gently*

*bounces around the room* *hugs everybody one by one*

*HAPPY DAAAANCEEEEEES*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I've not been on much due to being so durned busy, but I'm very glad to hear that you are doing better, Myt! {{gentle but heartfelt hugs}}
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

• I have just started reading this. My thoughts and prayers are with you Mytical I hope you have a speedy recovery

Comment

• I am very happy you are back home and recovering, Mytical. Take care of yourself, and take it easy. We're still praying for a speedy and thorough recovery.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• What everyone else has said. Glad you're back, and make sure to take it easy!
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

• I'm really glad you're okay now! I know you're out of the hospital, but don't go TOO crazy yet; if you're going to go nuts, go out with a bang, not a snooze on the sidewalk. *tired and not making sense* Take your time and feel better!
                My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

• It's good to see progress and how far you've come.
                  Sending good thoughts and lots of gremlins to help you around the house.
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• May you recover well.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Right now, I think my body is just as confused as all heck. I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hungry (then without eating) I am full. I'm tired, then bouncing off the walls with energy..*sighs* somebody tell it to make up it's mind.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• it will make up its mind eventually. <3
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs* Mytical! Glad to see you here again, hope your recovery goes well!
                          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Want to thank everybody again for everything. I know this will sound absolutely insane, but I could feel your presences..especially in the most troubling of times. I don't know what the future holds for me..I am a hot mess.

While I love everybody, and want to give you all a huge hug..I do want to specifically thank Raps and the mods..without who I would have never found this site. Add to that Jennie (devil's panties)..who's forum brought me here. I am bawling like a baby right now, but thank you .. thank you for a site that has so many wonderful people.

Thank you for introducing me to Marmalady. Thank you for putting this thread where it could be more easily seen. Thank you for everything. My debt to you, and this forum..may never be balanced out.

To all the other well wishers, just know that if you need somebody to think positive thoughts for you..there is already one person who is. Just know that if you ever need a shoulder, I am here. Just know that life will kick you, beat you, and make fun of you..but this community has strength to spare. Thank you all..again.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Glad to hear you're doing better, even if not out of the woods. Still keeping fingers crossed over here, which makes working a bit harder.

Comment

• Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                                I think it's yet more evidence that this really is a very caring community and that you're an important part of it.
                                so true.

Also, YAYYYYY Mytical! Glad to hear you're back!

*sends over nummy ANZAC cookies and lemon, lime and bitters*
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X