X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in one day

Someone had to type this up!
    I got an e-mail about a complaint left on the complaint phone line. This person left an anonymus message complaining about how long she had to wait for a prescription. Then she claims that the pharmacist and tech were joking about her complaining and acting "childish". She said that her perscription was ready but they didn't call her right away, and that "rx is serious and they weren't serious." She is pulling all of her perscriptions. She finished with saying the women need to grow up and "the gentleman needs to grow some balls and become a man."
    Who is childish?

Not eating there anymore

We have a Dominos across the street. While I was on break, both of the people who work there came into the store. They were both unwashed, their nails long and the woman had a fungus under her nails and scratch her crotch before giving my co-worker the money. Michelle went and washed her hands right away.

Not the words I would use

This one is not sucky, just funny.

I was up in the office while Michelle waited on a customer. Shortly after I heard the woman calling "Ma'am, Ma'am"
    Me: Can I help you?
    W: What was that girl's name?"
    Me: Michelle, why?
    W: I got this thing where if you call a number and report on the store and I want to write her up.
    I start thinking, oh shoot, what did she do wrong.
    W: She was so nice, I want to write her up!

I had to tell Michelle this, just the same way.
    I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Quoth Delphae View Post
    Not eating there anymore

We have a Dominos across the street. While I was on break, both of the people who work there came into the store. They were both unwashed, their nails long and the woman had a fungus under her nails and scratch her crotch before giving my co-worker the money. Michelle went and washed her hands right away.
    I will never forget this hidden camera news thing that included a hidden camera at a Dunkin' Donuts. It showed the female cashier regularly reaching inside her pants to scratch her crotch between picking up donuts and handling money. Every time I see Dunkin' Donuts now that's the first thing I think of.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Delphae View Post
      "the gentleman needs to grow some balls and become a man."
      Delphae, I read this, then I saw your avatar. Now all I can think of is a quote from the original Pirates of the Caribbean:

Barbossa: [talking to Will Turner] "Who are you?"
      Captain Jack Sparrow: "No one. He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice. Eunuch."
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

ummm... ya.. what to say to that..
        First one needs her head examined!
        Second one. OMG! gross! Unsanitary!! ICK ICK ICK!
        Third. ROFL! That would've been the best call to pick up though!
        Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Working...
        X