This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
    I love it when you take me there to pet the kitties! You're such a good friend!
    Yes, but I know YOU will listen to me when I say "Don't pet the ones downstairs, they're sick, don't touch that one, he's mean, don't touch those, they're sterilized."

Comment

Quoth Best Made Tacos View Post
      Still, I get into my floor one day and out front the final set of unmanned security doors is this guy holding a big bunch of flower, wandering around and looking lost, tugging at the doors and trying to get in. I figured he was a delivery guy who got waved up.
      That's something they did in the movie "Hackers". The guy with the photographic memory walked through an office area watching people logging in on their computers while carrying a bunch of flowers looking like a delivery guy.

Comment

It's a pretty common social engineering trick to get into places you're not supposed to be.

You should really be extra-suspicious of any delivery or maintenance person that hasn't been cleared ahead of time.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth HALFHUMANHALFZOMBIE View Post
          You know the Caution, Wet floor signs that people put up on the floors to prevent an SC filing a Lawsuit? Same thinks applies here. You read how the Customer was treated after going to a restricted area. They must have the right to get feirceful with them.
          I once stepped around FOUR of those things, with hardly a foot between them, around a wet spot on the floor of a mal, to stand in line at Orange Julius...

Two seconds later I watched a woman walk rIGHT BETWEEN them and slide and land on her butt in the wet.
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

What I can't believe is that the handler didn't let the dogs go ahead and maul the guy. Taking out of the gene pool, would... wait... he's probably already spawned. Damn it!
            O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

Working...
            X