Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sees cat in carrier. Aww. He bends down to wave hello to cute cat in carrier. He OPENS CARRIER to pet cute hissing cat.
    Now I know why Middle Aged Couple was so Apathetic...

you don't mention if they tried to stop him from opening the carrier, though..

isn't it funny how it's soooo cute when they climb up your leg when they're 6 weeks old and weigh 10.3 ounces but when their 6 years old and 12 pounds it's not so adorable?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

oooooooo

Remind me never to pet THAT kitty when I go with you next time...poor kitty...stupid human. I hate people so much sometimes.
      Check out my cosplay social group!
      http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

What everyone else said. What a 'TARD Bleeding Leg-Face Man was!!

FYI: my boys are biters when they're pissed off.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

They may not have had enough time or presence of mind to tell the guy off before he got the door cracked.

Sometimes animals move pretty darn fast.

Reminds me a little of some of the volunteers at the shelter where I took a bunch of ferals. One idiot was tapping on the top of my Have-A-Heart trap while it contained a massive tom, who was so angry about being in there that he'd cut up his face lunging at the screens. Some people have no common sense when it comes to reading animals.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
            One idiot was tapping on the top of my Have-A-Heart trap while it contained a massive tom, who was so angry about being in there that he'd cut up his face lunging at the screens. Some people have no common sense when it comes to reading animals.
            Actually.. that sounds like a cat-hater.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
              This is a bit but isn't Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! a movie title? I'll just crawl away now.
              And let's not forget the band named for the movie!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                This is a bit but isn't Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! a movie title? I'll just crawl away now.
                Yes it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster%...ill%21_Kill%21
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

We worn people in my house-
                  Serenity like top cuddle
                  Claire must be on your lap
                  And Tonks is all to happy to scratch, hiss and other wise scare.
                  Dumb man.

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                    I too was sympathetic to the guy, until I got to the end of the post.
                    Same here. Some idiotic people. Maybe, just maybe, he learned his lesson. And how's the lawsuit(s) going?

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                    I've told him since I'm the mommy, I have full petting & cuddle priveleges. If he doesn't like it, he can go get a job & support himself.

I should try that on any future pets I may have.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

*shakes head*

It doesn't surprise me that Mr Bleeding is a dog man. I've known more cat people who were aware of dog attitudes than dog people who could properly understand cats. Of course, this is completely outside of people who are both dog and cat people.

All of my pets get told up front that I'm the alpha female, and if they don't like it, tough.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        *shakes head*

It doesn't surprise me that Mr Bleeding is a dog man. I've known more cat people who were aware of dog attitudes than dog people who could properly understand cats. Of course, this is completely outside of people who are both dog and cat people.

^-.-^
                        They think they're so small compared to most dogs they couldn't possibly hurt someone...my cats are declawed, and very sweet, but if you annoy them enough they will bite, or curl up and try to get you with the back claws...
                        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 06-03-2007, 10:21 PM.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I have to admit, I was chuckling while I read the OP. I figured the guy did something to have the cat clawing him like that. But then again, I am a cat person.
                          -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                          -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Freakin' hilarious...I, too, felt sorry for the man until you explained what had happened...what a MORON!!!!

Oh, kudos for the russ meyers reference on this one!
                            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

*Snicker* He deserved everything he got and then some. I learned to respect the powers of angry kitties when I was 8 and in charge of flea-baths for my cats. I had a scar on my neck where one of 'em nailed me for years.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                isn't it funny how it's soooo cute when they climb up your leg when they're 6 weeks old and weigh 10.3 ounces but when their 6 years old and 12 pounds it's not so adorable?
                                and yet, in either circumstance, they hurt just as much.
                                I AM the evil bastard!
                                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                                X