Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entitlement whores, gender bending, and conspiracies, oh my!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Tigress View Post
    When I worked for Cingular, we kept a box of spare parts in the inventory closet.
    Did you ever have the urge to respond, "Yeth, marthter?"

(Virtual cookies to anyone that gets the reference - if you decide to Google it, the first response is actually rather amusing)

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"Young Frankenstein?" and speaking of cookies and your avatar... Do you play on Guardian?

Comment

Quoth kwdy View Post
        "Young Frankenstein?" and speaking of cookies and your avatar... Do you play on Guardian?
        Nope. No cookies for you.

I haven't played for a long, long time, but when I do, my main server is GUardian, because that's where the GU crew gathered.

Why, have you seen me before? I played Andara a lot.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Did you ever have the urge to respond, "Yeth, marthter?"
          It's Igor from Pratchett's Discworld books. Where's my damn cookie?!

When we didn't have any replacements in stock, I did cobble together a working phone by taking apart phones that were going to the service center anyway and building a "new" one out of the parts that worked. They worked pretty well, too.
          A smile is just a grimace that's been edited for public consumption. -- Tony Cochran

Comment

Why do I picture a big SC carousel - where they continually go around and around from cell company to cell company. Always chanting their sucky mantra...
            "I'm going to your competitor - they know how to treat their customers."

lather, rinse, repeat. When they've been through every company, they start back at the beginning again.

Comment

meh contracts do suck.

but customers who bitch about them are worse, because there are plenty of alternatives to contracts.
              DILLIGAF

Comment

*Is sad no one noticed she suggested Kara put on the School Girl Outfit for her customers*

Comment

Quoth Tigress View Post
                  It's Igor from Pratchett's Discworld books. Where's my damn cookie?!
                  Here's your "damn cookie."

*cheerfully hands Tigress an abyssal black cookie with flaming hellfire chips*

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                  *Is sad no one noticed she suggested Kara put on the School Girl Outfit for her customers*
                  There, there, Slice. I noticed your comment. I just didn't have a pithy response.

^-.-^

Comment

I noticed as well. I'm just being quiet, to avoid people getting all worked up and demanding pics (although I don't own a schoolgirl outfit, so I guess they'd be pretty disappointed).
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

You do realise you can BS one right. all you need is a white button down and a flirty skirt. (what i like costumes)

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                        I noticed as well. I'm just being quiet, to avoid people getting all worked up and demanding pics (although I don't own a schoolgirl outfit, so I guess they'd be pretty disappointed).
                        You're lucky we don't demand that eye stabbing pink camo ensemble you triggered in the other thread. =p

Comment

YOU first -_-
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Ohhhhh i would pay to see gravekeeper in a pink camo outfit... maybe the pink pantie/bra/stocking set Andara put up in GK's thread.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              Here's your "damn cookie."

*cheerfully hands Tigress an abyssal black cookie with flaming hellfire chips*
                              Mmm! Cookie of the damned! It's like a party in my mouth and everyone's drunk and on fire!

nomnomnomnomnomnom
                              A smile is just a grimace that's been edited for public consumption. -- Tony Cochran

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                                You do realise you can BS one right. all you need is a white button down and a flirty skirt. (what i like costumes)
                                Costumes! WHEE!

Comment

Working...
                                X