This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    No other reason than my own personal amusement.
    I can assure you, you are not the only one to find vast amusement in the havoc we hope GK will wreak.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Ah, yes. Meet Mr Bob Scott: The man, the legend, the COUNTRY.
      Sooooooooooooooo...you're saying he has his own zip code(s)? :snicker:
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Guess that explains where all the 4X pink camo panties went.
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I would just melt if the temp ever went over 30c. I have a ridiculously low operational range in the opposite direction. But I'm a total wuss when it comes to the summer. The winter's in Vancouver aren't cold enough to satiate me either. Vancouver has such sissy winters. -.-

I use to visit relatives in Ontario in the summer.....UGH. I'll never forget the feeling of stepping out of the airport at 8am and suddenly feel like I'm trying to breath shower steam. Humidity will kill me faster then just sheer heat will. I hate humidity.

But I love wind. ;p ( Wind chill factor <3 )

Kara.....when I read your post there my mind actually BLOCKED that image. I didn't even notice the thumbnail. It was like a defensive response. I had to go back and re-read it after I started wondering what everyone was talking about.

My hat is off to you, my nefarious twin, for now I do truly believe there are no gods nor angels. There is only bleakness. If I had actually seen that in a store I would have hissed at it and stumbled backwards like a vampire from a cross while shielding my eyes.

At this rate one day I'm just going to stop posting. Then you'll see me on the news the next day, and every day for the next year and a half while they try to resolve the trial.

Comment

*pushing GK's buttons with gleeful abandon*

These only go up to 1X.

These also go to 1X ... and are available in wholesale lot quantities.

Again, available up to 1X.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
              BusBus, Graveyard. I LIVE IN ARIZONA!!! it was 105 (thats about 40.5 C for the non americans out there) today + a fryer, a grill and a fry station and the A/C behind the counter doesnt work well.

Until you can play with the big kids no complaining.

Babys...
              I wholly admit that I am a big baby when it comes to summer and winter temperatures. It's sadly the way I was made. I cannot help it. Expecting me to survive a winter anywhere 50 kms away would be like expecting a 1992 Ford Tempo to survive any Grand Prix race. Not happening.

I spent 2.5 weeks in Holland and Northern Germany in Dec 2005/Jan 2006 and the number of layers that I had to wear outside was ridiculous. There were nights were I wore my touque to bed. If anything screamed "she's a tourist!!", it would have been that.
              -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
              -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                Expecting me to survive a winter anywhere 50 kms away would be like expecting a 1992 Ford Tempo to survive any Grand Prix race. Not happening.
                My first viecal was an '85 Ford Tempo. The Engine was held together with twine, electrical tape, bailing wire, and I swear buble gum. I bought it for only $225us (you get what you pay for). But I was amazed it made it over a mountain pass with grades ranging from 3% to 8%. For those interested it was Vail Pass in Colorado. I was truly scared the thing would blow up every time I started it.
                I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  *[I]

^-.-^
                  Is it wrong i think those are kind of hot.... or maybe its just the blonde....

Comment

I find camoflauge in dazzling colors to be amusing.
                    The only place you could hide is in maybe a pile of cotton candy with those on.
                    And even then, you could probabbly tell by the huge breats.
                    They can't be real, amirite?
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
                      From your words, I'm thinking that only you can conceive of how many layers of skin I nuked with that stunt.
                      Oooooh yeah.
                      Several years ago, my pale Eastern-European heritage living in NEOhio skin and I were on a H4H trip in Florida. Despite religious applications of sunblock (nothing below 30SPF and that was only on emergencies), I had a burn so bad it was mottled. Like close to sun poisoning bad.

There's a reason I have a bottle of aloe in my fridge all summer long.
                      /threadjack

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
                        Oooooh yeah.
                        Several years ago, my pale Eastern-European heritage living in NEOhio skin and I were on a H4H trip in Florida. Despite religious applications of sunblock (nothing below 30SPF and that was only on emergencies), I had a burn so bad it was mottled. Like close to sun poisoning bad.

There's a reason I have a bottle of aloe in my fridge all summer long.
                        /threadjack
                        Thank god for the Navahoe blood my great great grandfather gave me. I got almond shaped eyes and almost un burnable skin. Its alittle darker tan most caucassions too.

Comment

She's kind of generic "I'm a model" in looks. Nothing to write home about. It's the stockings that give it the 'hot' effect.

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                          They can't be real, amirite?
                          They probably are. The vast majority of women I've seen who get implants can't seem to settle for anything small enough that it doesn't look silly for their body type. They nearly always go overboard.

Thank god for the Navahoe blood my great great grandfather gave me. I got almond shaped eyes and almost un burnable skin. Its alittle darker tan most caucassions too.
                          I've got a smidge of something on my father's side that helps me not be susceptible to burns. My mother, on the other hand, goes from pale to lobster in about 30 minutes.

^-.-^

Comment

Being that I am the whitest human being to ever walk the earth. Let me just tell all you burners out there that Banana Boat has a lidocaine/aloe spray, that comes with a pump that produces a fine, almost aerosol-like, mist, instead of the high pressure globs. No rubbing in required!!! I keep a bottle all year round since if I forget my sunscreen even once in the winter I end up with a nasty burn.
                            The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Dear God, that looks like Willy Wonka's sex slave. ><

I'm not sure I've ever had this sort of "HEY LETS GOOGLE FOR UNDIES" reaction to one of my posts before....

Comment

But only the pink camo ones, GK.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                                X