Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard of this bluetooth issue before?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of this bluetooth issue before?

I've had my bluetooth speaker for months and had no problems. Just last night I connected it to my chromebook as usual and I was getting sound out of the chromebook speakers first and then the bluetooth speaker with a split-second delay. It was like having echoing stereo. I tried turning off the speaker and on again, disabling and enabling bluetooth, rebooting the chromebook. I did a chrome update today and am still having the same problem. It's not the speaker; I have another and this happens with that one, too. Somethings up with the computer. I tried googling last night to see if anyone else had experienced this and couldn't find anything.

Any advice on how to fix or what search terms to use to find a post in the google forums? At least it works fine with the cord, but I'd like to use the bluetooth feature sometimes. Thanks.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I'd try removing the Bluetooth pairing and redo it from scratch. I've had some success curing Bluetooth problems on my Android phone this way.
    There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to mention I deleted the pairings, too. I could try it again.

Comment

Check the speaker batteries? A low battery might cause the problem.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          Check the speaker batteries? A low battery might cause the problem.
          Thought of that. Fully charged it and same problem. I think there's something wrong with the chromebook. Could a chrome update cause a problem? I've been prompted to do a couple of them in the last month.

Comment

Working...
          X