Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I to understand that you can't give me the drink until I pay for it?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Jester on this. There's lots of reasons why it "can't" be done ... same thing with going to a convenience store with a $20. "Sorry, sir, we can't take bills that large."

WTF ... that LARGE? These jokers charge $3 just for a loaf of bread! And, they can't break something small like a $20?

I'd like to go further ... notice the beers are $5. A nice even number. Just give the lead FA $100 in $5s for bank at the beginning of each flight.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
      Just give the lead FA $100 in $5s for bank at the beginning of each flight.
      This. Very this. Makes things nice and easy, so when the cash out takes place at the end of the flight, it'll just be over by $100, representing the original bank. Or if the cashout doesn't happen between shifts on the plane (though it really should, so that tracking which crew's messing up with the cash is easy enough) then it'll just be over $100 x (number of flights since cash out last happened).
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

LOL I work for the airline mentioned in the original posting as cabin crew

Luckily everything is free onboard Would hate to faff around with change.
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Working...
        X