Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I think if the manager had called her back she would have been a douche bucket and not bothered picking up the first couple of times, just to fuck with the manager?
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth Getoutofmylobby View Post
      Wow. How desperate can people get for a discount? Do they have to sink so low as to yell and whine?

Pretty soon someone will walk into the lobby of a hotel with a black lab puppy and a .357. "Give me a free room or I will shoot this dog."
      This ran through my head...

"Hell no! Go away!"

"You asked for it you sick bast*rd! **blam!** I'm going to call PETA on you for animal cruelty because you let me kill the puppy! I hope you're happy with yourself. All this could have been avoided had you given me a free room!"

Entitlement Whorism to the extreme. Sorry for the threadjack.
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

My hotel pretty much requires us to remember repeat guests. The hotel even has a system that tells us if they have ever stayed at the hotel before (although, it glitches sometimes), which is handly. Also, our hotel chain has been known to leave welcome letters for first-time guests but NOT welcome back letters in rooms. But our repeats are often here in the very least every month. Many stay more then once a month.

She was seriously an EW. I wish the world revolved around me too! damn! *runs in circles in hopes the earth will follow...to no avail*

I think it's very very odd that she wouldn't speak with the manager right then. Odd woman... should not leave her house! She needed attention...cleary.
        When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
          Guest: what are you going to do to make this up to me? I am deeply hurt by this. I am shaking right now.

This person leads quite the charmed life if a situation such as this leaves her shaking and deeply hurt.
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Does she expect welcome back letters from her mechanic or her doctor? What a weird woman.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Damn ...

I sort of come to expect the crack of dawn manager of our favorite 7/11 to chat with mrAccountingDrone and I, we went in there for coffee in the morning on the way to work almost every morning for about 2 years [before i started telecommuting, my husband and i commuted togther since we worked about 5 miles apart and his office was on the direct route to mine] and at least once a week or more since I started telecommuting in march. We discuss horror movies[shared liking=)] and other odds and ends. The fact that it is amazingly clean, and teh best coffee in the state of Ct has nothing to do with it ... honest

I was amazed that the counter guy at a particular motel on the route between connecticut and rochester ny have come to recognize up, but we do spend at least 1-2 friday nights a month there [we leave after work friday to go to my mums, and that is about where I tucker out on the rive, so we stop for the night and start fresh at the crack of dawn]

I would never assume that a desk person would recognize me .... or expect anything of the sort - letter, freebie or anything. Hell, we even tip the chamberhuman that cleans...

Which reminds me, I need to hook up some people with cards for this website,,, +)
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                Does she expect welcome back letters from her mechanic or her doctor? What a weird woman.
                If this attitude is common for that lady, then I highly doubt any place she does business with sends her welcome back letters. They probably wish they could send her go away letters.
                "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Working...
                X