This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    I'm right then; it's scallops. Was it mushy soft or firm?
    Mushy firm. And why do I always end up on the new page?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Because you're special; Broom my dear, you ate Stingray.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Because you're special; Broom my dear, you ate Stingray.
        Uh........yay? I gotta say, it wasn't worth the price.

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
          I'm a Level 5 Vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.
          *hiss* You stole my Simpsons quote.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Uh........yay? I gotta say, it wasn't worth the price.
            It can be, but for the most part it's not. Very little of the meat actually on a stingray is worth eating anyways.

Go for shark next time; it's firmer and picks up flavour from herbs and spices wonderfully.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              Yeah, I know. Ew. Who in blue blazes originally thought "I'm gonna pick this small gray nasty looking thing up off this decomposing thing, and I'm gonna put it in my mouth, and see how it tastes."
              probably the person who next went, OMG pretty colors....whoa I'm in the sky...goo goo gajoob.

Comment

ew... mushrooms....
                I'll take your share

I'm on the seafood diet myself.

I see food. I eat it.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Thank you Kimmy Gibler. (full house)

Comment

Oh bloody hell. And I'd managed to block that show from my mind until now. Thank you very much. Ya hoser.

Comment

There's a reason why my screen name says "EVIL" in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X