Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would anyone do anything they wouldn't normally do elsewhere!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would anyone do anything they wouldn't normally do elsewhere!?

I'm more annoyed at this than I should.. probably because I didn't expect it to happen...

Teen comes in and buys a can of soda. Normal.
    Teen asks for a cup of ice. Again, normal.
    Teen pours soda into cup. Once again, normal.
    Teen KEEPS pouring soda when cup is obviously full. WTF!?
    Teen takes cup and smiles at puddle of soda he made. Grrrr.

Teen is on floor cleaning the spill while trying to find the smile that was knocked off his face.
    Teen learns valuable life lesson.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

I heard a story yesterday at orientation where the Assistant Manager had to remove a three year old from a folding ladder someone had left on the floor. Family of said three year old was watching it climb the ladder.
      I blurted, "Do they let their kid climb ladders at home?"
      Manager said, "Apparently."
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        I heard a story yesterday at orientation where the Assistant Manager had to remove a three year old from a folding ladder someone had left on the floor. Family of said three year old was watching it climb the ladder.
        I blurted, "Do they let their kid climb ladders at home?"
        Manager said, "Apparently."
        I honestly feel like people purposely see how much they can get away with in public. You can bet that people aren't spilling soda and wiping poop on the walls of their own homes. About the ladder I really feel like people feel like their kids can't get hurt in stores,I can say why but thats how I feel.

Comment

Teen gets to clean up the mess he made on teh floor... with his tongue.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Teen gets to clean up the mess he made on teh floor... with his tongue.
            with gawkers taking pictures? hehe

Comment

And camcorder owners posting it on YouTube. Yes.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if there actually WAS a video of that. still no one should have to put up with that

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  And camcorder owners posting it on YouTube. Yes.

That's a good idea, a CS channel.
                  Check out my cosplay social group!
                  http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
                  X