This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its only monday

I can't belive all the dumbass customers I've had already this week,its only monday. First off why is it so hard for this morons to stop texting for one min? Good lord people I've autually had to ask people to stop texting and hand me the item they want to buy. I've also had to say excuse me I've told you the total you need to pay now there is a line behind you.I was filling the cooler and I had two more diet cokes to put away this dumbass tries to open the other side of the cooler right where it would have hit my wrist.Luckly I caught it before. I guess he was in a hurry. And I guess the student workers have been giving people validation for parking for buying one of our mini candy bars total cost .25.They have been told over and over again that its a 1.00 mimimum for validation. So I've had to argue with a few people.Of course they say the typical CS line,but the other people let me do it.

Out of curiosity, who pays when you validate? Does this come from the store's coffers, so to speak, or is this a "courtesy" from your mall/building/whatever?
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      Out of curiosity, who pays when you validate? Does this come from the store's coffers, so to speak, or is this a "courtesy" from your mall/building/whatever?
      Basically we and a few other stores will validate parking.Its a max of 20.00 and if they get a stamped receipt then they get half off. So if they are parked for 8 hours or more then it 20.00 or 10.00 with validation.Its a university student union so as far a who pays,I have no idea.I just assume that the university figures they lose no money as long as the idiots buy sonething within the union.

Comment

$20.00 I can see why they want validation. Seems to me buying a pop or whatever makes it a pretty good deal, the cheap jerks.

And texting while in line? I admit I'm not very tech-saavy and I don't text with my phone, but my customer issues involve people yakking on their phone, not being obsessed with texting. Now I'm worried what I don't see other drivers doing while I'm on the road
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post

As I understand it, it's not so much a discount for the customers as it is an extra fee for non-customers.

Comment

Working...
          X